Thursday, October 13, 2011

The Drive home






We're used to long drives that take up the bulk of a day to make. It's always an adventure with the kids too, but they do make great great travelers. Here's a few pictures that I took while we were driving home on Sunday from Idaho. The semi was hauling Christmas trees, or so it looked like. I was bored, so Jared dared me to try and take pictures of the people in the cars that we passed by, and I don't think he thought I would do it, but this is me we are talking about. I did my best, but even my camera could not capture the other peoples' faces without a lot of blurriness, so I won't include any of them.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds very entertaining! Love Kor Kor's face there. I wonder where that tree is going?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The girls play while the boys sleep - looks like a fun trip home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like Koria was reading to Layne. The boys are just sleepy heads.

    ReplyDelete