Thursday, August 18, 2011

Other stuff from last week....

I let Koria and Kimball come into Price with me to pick out a gift for Luke and Layne for their birthdays the next day as well as some decortations ... more to come on that ...





Kimball and Koria are getting excited to start Kindergarten here in another week, and are still a bit confused as to who will be their teacher. They thought that their teacher from last year was still going to be with them, so when I explained that such was not the case, they were a bit saddened. I told them that we could visit her, so they wrote her a big card with pictures and notes telling about their adventures this summer and we took her over one of the pies. Here's a few pictures of them doing the cards, and some details from Koria's. She's very talented, I think! Kimball wasn't as into it ...

2 comments:

  1. I hope you both do great at your kindergarten testing and I hope you both get great teachers! Maybe you will get lucky and be in the same class together . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a great teacher this year like last one. You have some great artistic talent Koria just like your Mom.

    ReplyDelete