Wednesday, September 21, 2011

After the Hail Storm






It's been a while. Sorry. I will catch up a little bit at a time. Here's some pics of the garden after a massive hail storm that we had ... come think of it, I don't know that I've posted pics of the storm itself. I'll check. Anyway, our garden was beaten to a pulp. It has started to bounce back, but there was a lot of damage done. You will be able to see some of the hail stone marks on the pumpkins. They were pretty big in size. All the flowers were wasted too. The leaves from the vine plants were flattened, exposing all of the fruit and veggies below. Guess it was a remind of who ultimately is in charge.


2 comments:

  1. At least things are starting to bounce back - if it doesn't kill you I guess it makes you stronger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thinking Becky. Sometimes our trials make us stronger.

    ReplyDelete