Sunday, January 22, 2012

Christmas Break






Here's a few more pictures from Christmas morning, as well as a couple others from our trip, including my annual gift to Mariah that's our inside joke concerning "Twilight" and our shared loathing of the series. I created a photoshop image of Mariah in place of Kristen Stewart as Bella. Nice, right? Then last couple are on me, my sisters, and Mom. We had our first (and hopefully annual) sisters' outing. It was a great afternoon spent with the some of my favorite females! Thanks Wendy, Shanell, Becky, and Mom!

2 comments:

  1. What fun memories - we need to do the sister thing every year! But maybe this time we can get some more help for Jared in tending the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a good time. It was so fun to be with my daughters. I love you all very much and I am so proud of each one of you.

    ReplyDelete