Sunday, January 22, 2012

Portraits, First Lost Tooth, and Other Things






Aright, where to start ... the first couple of pictures in this post are of some homemade Christmas ornaments that I felt energy enough to create this season (I took more details of the process, but I will spare you those and the details), followed by a picture of Koria when she lost her first tooth (!), and the last is a portrait that I did for our neighbors of their son that was only 3 years old when he was killed in a tragic accident. This is one a just a few pictures that they have of him, so she asked me to draw a bigger portrait of him to give to her husband. I was very busy, but you get what you get.

1 comment:

  1. The portrait is amazing! I am sure they will treasure it. I love the lost tooth photo also - is Koria going to be first always?

    ReplyDelete