Sunday, January 22, 2012

More from 2011

Ahh, yes. Here we have the kids' version of giving each other elephant rides down the hallway. They had a great time. Just glad it was them and not me ... although it usually is me...



And this is a picture of our Thanksgiving. We had it here at home, just the six of us, and I think it turned out great. I even went so far as to make homemade rolls, which is a stretch for me. We ate on real dishes, used the nice silverwear -- in other words, it was a big step up from our usual mealtime. We skyped with family too, which was great.



2 comments:

  1. We missed you for Turkey Day but we were sure glad to have you here at Christmas! Looks like an excellent meal Kendra!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your table looks very nice. I'm glad you made the rolls.

    ReplyDelete