Sunday, January 22, 2012

The past few months...






... have been rather busy. I will try to catch up over the next couple of posts. No promises on extensive commentary, but the pictures are worth more anyway. Ok, let's see ... I think that the last real post I did was right after Halloween ... I will try to start from there.
Pictures here are a few scenes from the last two months of 2011 -- anything from putting up our fake tree in the front part of the house (we save the real one for the back) to the first snowfall of the season, to a few late birthday gifts that where hidden in Jared's closest from Grandma and Grandpa Bates. It was exciting for Luke and Layne to have a couple of gifts to open ... just several months late! Luke was VERY excited, if you can't tell.

2 comments:

  1. Luke seems to really like clothes - I guess he just appreciates everything that people wrap up and let him rip open!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you can remember when things happen as I have a hard time remembering what happened last week.

    ReplyDelete