Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Apri 14-18

I know that this is cheating, but there are a lot of days for me to catch up on and not much time to do it in. These pictures are just a sampling of what's happened since the last time I posted.
Layne crawls around so much that she's wearing holes in her pants. I thought that that was just a boy thing.

Jared had meeting for work in SLC on the 14-15, so it was just the kids and I. I decided to give Luke and Layne their own ice cream cones, mostly because I had too much to do to spoon feed them the ice cream. They caught on fast.


We have been spending a lot of time working outside in preparations for the spring and summer to come. Here's a shot of our good neighbor, Pres. Cowley (he was the stake president before we moved here, and our bishop when we did move to the area). He has been helping us prepare our garden area for the year, along with some other yard projects that I will have to take pictures of later. What good neighbors we have.

To thanks them, we took over some of the cream puffs that we had made for our FHE treat that night.


2 comments:

  1. Wow, those cream puffs look great. You are becoming quite the collk Kendra. I am impressed.
    You do have great neighbors just like we do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure glad Luke & Layne can handle their own ice cream cones - that is a VERY important task that you need to learn in life!

    I'm glad you have great neighbors also - some of them gave you a bunch of crap, though, I hear . . .

    ReplyDelete