Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Fun on Sunday






Sunday was busy as usual around our house. Becky and Derek were a great help as Jared had high council meetings in the morning, the babies woke up around 4:30 and 5:00 a.m., and I ended up teaching gospel doctrine and SURPRISE, primary, when a member from the ward approached me right after Sacrament Meeting and asked if I would teach a class that she was supposed to be subbing for. Sure. I can handle winging a primary lesson.
After church we had fun teasing Koria by making a gigantic necklace with her snap beads that Wendy and Scott's fam gave her for her birthday. We had fun. She acted like the world was ending. How dare we play with her things. Once, again, I claim it's a fact of life when your a redhead -- destined for attitude from the start. She doesn't get any of the drama from me ...

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous necklace - it looks great on you!

    Wendy - Koria loved your beads and we had fun with them too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When we asked koria if she liked our creation, she said "No, it's not beautiful" - I guess we just aren't stylish enough for her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a character. She just wanted to do her own thing, not yours. What do you mean Kendra, no drama? You were always our drama queen and that was before we learned that term. Like Mom, like daughter.

    ReplyDelete