Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Haircuts






Yesterday we traveled back home and where happy to get here, sad to leave family. This morning I tried to catch up on a lot of things that needed to be done, like giving the kids haircuts. Luke was first, followed by Kimball. I was lazy this time around. Buzz cuts for the boys. Koria's been asking me to cut her hair shorter for a while now, so I thought that since I already had hair on the floor, I might as well get it all done. Here's a few shots of the kids. Luke's is a before and after, Kimball's is a mohawk in the middle of the buzz (he wasn't too happy with me for doing it, can you tell?), and Koria's after it was washed and curled. They look good. Koria's been hogging in the mirror primping all day though. Wow.

2 comments:

  1. Great haircuts! I love them all and hope the kids love them too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You kids are so lucky your Mom can cute your hair. I couldn't cut my boys hair. When I tried it looked terrible.

    ReplyDelete