Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Beads and Boring


By the time that Koria and Kimball headed for preschool, Becky and Derek were headed home to Idaho. We really enjoyed having you here with us this last weekend. Thanks for making the drive down to stay with us and for all of your help and entertainment. I found myself back to the normal routine, doing five loads of laundry, picking kids up, running errands, making dinner, bathing kids. Koria's beads are still a hit. This they are all over the cupboards as are her creations. you really could not have picked a better gift for her, Wendy and fam! Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. We were sure that Uncle Scotty picked them out - they were great entertainment for all of us! Koria did not like my sense of style, however - she just laughed at the rings and bracelets I came up with. I was trying to get the most bizarre combos that I could - Derek did pretty well with the crazy ideas, also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are crazy beads. You can have a lot of fun with those.

    ReplyDelete