Thursday, July 29, 2010

Bronco Bobby's ... or another store that's right by it ...

Monday, July 26th marked our last day in Panguitch. Our trip home was delayed and detoured a bit from the usual due to flash floods closing down the roadways home. We were excited to make it back home that night and find lots of produce in the garden and eat a good healthy dinner of cereal. That's always our standby meal after coming home from a longer trip. This shot I took on Main Street in Panguitch, at a store named Bronco Bobby's, at least I think. There was a marathon going on as I took this shot and if you look closely, I tried to capture the reflection of the runners and the road in the window.

2 comments:

  1. What a cool shop. I'd like to pay it a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool picture - I always like to see reflections - just like reflecting on our lives - we can see more looking back.

    ReplyDelete