Wednesday, July 21, 2010

How Does Your Garden Grow?

In answer to the question posed in the title, I'm just surprised that it does at all. I thought that I'd show you the progress in our garden, so here's a few shots of the produce.

Pumpkins

Beans (this is about the only producing plant, however)

Corn that's just coming to head

Roma Tomatoes (we have three different variety of tomatoes, all doing great. I'd be happy if just the tomatoes grew!)

And peppers. We have four few different varieties of peppers too. I feel salsa season coming on..... and you've already seen the peas. The carrots are still small, so no pics yet.

2 comments:

  1. Nice produce! I can't believe the beans are doing so well, though. That is just sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your garden looks great. It is way ahead of ours. Guess hot weather is good for something. Our peas do look goed except the last ones we planted are not. They like cold weather. Enjoy! There is nothing like your first garden.

    ReplyDelete