Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Hammer and Nails

By last Wednesday night, I could tell that Koria and Kimball were a bit starved for some of my individual time. They begged me to stay in their room that night and just play with them, so I did. We ended up building a tool box with their tool bench set, and Kimball played Batman in the Batcave while Koria took on the role of Robin and I was assigned to be Scooby-Doo. We ended up saving multiple made-up bad guys, throwing them in the Batcave jail, and Scooby even managed to make batman and robin laugh until their sides hurt. It was a good way to end the day before we all headed out to Panguitch the next afternoon.

2 comments:

  1. What a great Mom you are. I am very impressed with your creative abilities and with your daring escapades to lock up all the bad guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids are lucky to have such a fun mom. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete