Thursday, July 29, 2010

WorldWide PhotoWalk Pictures

I thought you guys might want to check out some of the other photos that I took while on the photowalk. I posted some on Flicker. Just go to
http://www.flickr.com/groups/panguitchphotowalk2010//
to view the pictures I posted as well as some others from the people that came in our group. Kinda fun. I'm supposed to pick one picture of all of them to enter into a contest to be judged, so you'll have to give me some feedback on which ones you like the best. Thanks guys!

4 comments:

  1. Sorry Kendra, I couldn't find the site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite picture is "On the Fence". I really like your "Pipeline 2" also, but another guy has a shot similar to it.

    Try this link to see Kendra's pictures:

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/momiche/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to Becky I found the site. My favorite it "cabin" followed by "on the fence".

    I'm sure the "red handle" brought back memories for Becky but I'm not sure good ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Becky. Glad you are smarter than me!

    ReplyDelete