Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Trampolines, Tonkas, Good Neighbors, and Dirt

Our neighbors just dug a hole for us to put our trampoline into, due to the fact that a tornado came through town a few weeks ago and blew it two fences away from our house, leaving it VERY mangled. Thankfully, the same neighbors who dug the hole also do some welding work on pipelines and were able to mend the pieces back together too. We're hoping that since it's down in the ground now that that won't happen again. While digging with their backhoe, our neighbor also decided to use the dirt he dug up and put it into a massive pile by the side of the trampoline spot. Koria and Kimball are having as much fun with the dirt pile as they are with the trampoline itself. My laundry machine on the other hand? Not so much. I took out a dumptruck for them to zoom down the side and believe me, Tonka's really are built tough. It's current home is .... in the hole that the trampoline rests in. Whatever. Here's to great neighbors and lots of dirt!

3 comments:

  1. Kendra I am sorry we were gone and couldn't post yesterday for me. You have great neighbors. I love your blog. You are so good with words and so is Becky. Where did you get it from? Probably from your Dad as he is good with words. I'll bet Kimball and Koria are loving the dirt pile and probably Luke would love to get a mouthful! HA HA I love you very much and I'm glad you are doing this. Now we need to get Scott on the ball.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DIRT, KIMBALL, and KORIA - that is HOT - you know, the CUTE kind (ask Micah about it)! I love the Tonka truck - it looks like a mighty beast of a truck - it should be TONKA TOUGH instead of FORD TOUGH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah, it really is FordTough, and not Tonka Tough. That was a genuine mistake, but it did seem to fit.

    ReplyDelete