Saturday, July 10, 2010

I'm Cheating


What can I say? It's my birthday, so I have an out. This is literally the first time that I've been able to sit down at the computer since we've been home from Idaho, and since I only arrived home around six tonight from being gone for three days, followed by dinner and getting four kids four and under bathed and to bed, I'm going to use a photo that was not taken today, but I do promise to take new shots from here on ... at least I'll do my best. How 'bout that? At least I'm honest .... By the way, it's my 28th

3 comments:

  1. Kendra - that is an awesome picture! I need to get a copy of some of your pictures from the Indiana Jones adventure. I was a little busy during the adventure so I didn't get too many pictures. I also find it strange that you and Derek are both 28??? How in the world did Mom forget that you two were twins?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I confuse sets of twins all the time. It's not that hard to understand for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kendra Glad great thoughts are in our family. I'm just glad I can think some days and then again maybe I don't think. Ach well never to worry. At least your after looked better than mine did. It is great to talk you this way. Becky hasn't seen it yet so I will let here have this. Love you Mom

    ReplyDelete