Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Ladies I Love


Last Friday, July 30th, a few of my old roommates and friends from college got together for ladies' weekend up in Park City. I really enjoyed have the chance to spend some time talking with them and building new memories as well as retelling a long of great ones from the past. The topics ranged from the serious to the insane (Ex: remembering the old fake arm that we used to hide around the apartment, which wasn't an appetizing sight when you would open up the fridge to find it waiting there amongst the lettuce and yogurt). Ladies, I love ya. Sure do wish we could spend time together more often, but then again, it's a special occasion made so by the rarity of such gatherings. This one goes out to you, lovely ladies! Thanks for all the hard work in getting it all arranged, Carrie!

3 comments:

  1. It is amazing to me how you can renew old friendships so easily. Friends are great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you could go for an evening. You deserve a break every once in a while. You are amazing that you got all caught up on your blog pictures today, also. Way to go Wonder Mom!

    ReplyDelete