Sunday, August 29, 2010

Lady Killer/Fresh Salsa

I had originally thought of writing about Kimball, pictured below, but when I typed up the title to this post, I couldn't resist putting a picture on here as well of the fresh salsa that I made today. Both titles apply ... to both pictures. You can imagine why.

This, of course, if Kimball "Lady Killer" Black. Today he was spotlighted in Primary, and he could not have been more excited. I wrote up some info about him that was read during Primary, and all of the other kids had a chance to guess who it was. Koria told me that when it was read that the spotlight person was said to like orange as his/her favorite color, she "KNEW then that it was Kimball," as if no other mortal on the face of the earth loves orange in quite the same way as her twin brother. Made me laugh. And yeah, Kimball's quite a good mix, so "fresh salsa" with a lot of jalepeno applies as well to him as the mixture above. I love 'em both.

2 comments:

  1. I love your pictures of Kimball. He is a little hottie just like the salsa.

    Today I told Dad we need new pictures of all of your kids to put on the wall. So if you can bring some when you come we could put them up on the wall. We nee 5x7's.

    The salsa looks so good. I wish I had some right now. Good thing you took a picture of it before you ate it all. Ha Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kimball - you are AWESOME! I love you and I think you are a great person. You are very kind and loving and I thought it was cute how you held Layne yesterday and gave her lots of smoochers. You are a great Star Wars player too. Thanks for being my buddy!

    ReplyDelete