Monday, August 23, 2010

Just my kids being kids

I apologize for not being up to date and very with it the past few weeks. Circumstance sometimes doesn't allow for it, but I'll try to do some make-up work. I took a few pictures yesterday of the kids just sitting around together playing with toys. We had a great Sabbath, and more and more, I find myself just wanting to enjoy each day for whatever it brings. I sometimes catch myself thinking that tomorrow will be a better day while forgetting that today can be just as great if I decided to let it be. I really enjoyed the moment to just sit and watch and play with my kids. They're pretty great. By the way, Luke loves that pink Barbie phone, Koria put together her own outfit (not me!), Kimball still loves those blocks that he used when he was Luke and Layne's age, and Layne is enjoying all the new things around her that she can finally see to interact with. Good stuff.

2 comments:

  1. You are so lucky to have so many playmates right there in your own home. You are great kids and we love you so much. Enjoy those childhoos years while you can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! All 4 kids playing together and nobody is screaming or bawling. You guys have a great family!

    ReplyDelete