Monday, August 30, 2010

My Little Pony Scratch Art

Jared brought home a packet of scratch art from work that was not given away to the kids during some of their benefits fair events, which Koria and Kimball decided was great. They've been having a good time making all kinds of pictures, especially Koria. I think she's inherited my right-brain way of thinking and creating. Kimball's got the logical, problem-solving nature of Jared. Whatever the case, here's some of the artwork and my four-year-olds in the process.


2 comments:

  1. This is a great waay to keep them busy. Maybe Shanell needs ssome for her kids. They are driving her up the wall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, that looks like fun K&K. It looks like the perfect activity for some extra special preschoolers.

    Did I mention that you are both hotties?

    Ha! Ha! I know Kimball was calling Grandma a hottie too!

    ReplyDelete