Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The Park, My Mental Playground

Some would disagree that the park brings a small bit of sanity to the day, but I beg to differ. The kids were driving me crazy today, and I was driving them crazy, so around 3:30 this afternoon, I belted all five of us in the car and headed out to two different parks. Koria and Kimball loved the chance to get out and play pirates, as well as the ever popular, "Let's run from Mom every time she tries to take a decent picture of us" game. Here's a shot of Kimball mauling Koria, and trust me, there where plenty the other way around too. This one just happens to be one of the best.

I saw this scene on the drive home from the parks and thought that it would make a nice picture of the day too. No editing tonight. I'm a bit too tired. Maybe I'll edit it and post that for tomorrows ..... am I thinking outloud?

2 comments:

  1. Kimball looks like he is having fun anyway. Don't know about Koria.

    Those cattails look neat with the cattle behind. You take the time to see beauty all around you. Like Becky smells the roses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kimball & Koria look like they are having FUN!

    ReplyDelete