Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Luke and Layne's First (Memorable) Birthday

Jared took this shot on Friday the 13th, Luke and Layne's first birthday. We decided this year to celebrate in style by giving each of the babes some one-on-one attention. Becky, Jared, Luke, Kimball, and Koria chose to spend their personal time with Luke floating down the river in the Buckhorn Draw. Layne and Kendra chose to spend their day together in Primary Children's Hospital in style, enjoying a light breakfast, lunch and dinner of .... clear liquids. I think Layne just wanted me to herself for her birthday gift. She's very clever, that little one! We are lucky to have you both, Luke and Layne!

2 comments:

  1. They are a blessing. Your kids are great and I am glad you and Layne are now home with the rest of the fam - it's just not as much fun if someone is missing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luke is saying, "Look at me, aren't I something"

    ReplyDelete