Monday, June 6, 2011

Catching Up






To tell you the truth, I haven't taken a picture everyday for the last week or so, but it's not out of lack of desire. More the fact that we've had a lot to do in the yard and there is only so much free time to do it in.
While we were in Idaho, a package arrived for me that Jared ordered as part of his Mother's Day gift to me. It was a box full of assorted bulbs and perennials that he had found from Breck's for a great deal. I just finished planting the last of the bulbs today. Lots of work. We'll be so excited if they all bloom. I'll keep you posted.
The flowers above, irises and peonies, are all coming out right now. Thanks, Mom and Dad, for all of the starts. They look beautiful and remind me of home and you all.

2 comments:

  1. I love your flowers - you guys are definitely in a warmer climate than us - we are behind in the flower department. Your yard looks very colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your irises look so good. If you wanted to you could label them so your could divide them and put one color together. Dad loves the peonies. Ours are looking good and will soon bloom.

    ReplyDelete