Monday, June 13, 2011

T's






T is for ...
Trees. All of our trees have leafed out and our Idaho Locust tree in the back yard started to flower it's pink blossoms on Monday.
T is also for T-ball. Kimball, Koria, and Jared are all members of the Pirates T-ball team, Jared being their coach. They have practices ever Monday at 4:00 p.m., then games every Tuesday and Thursday at 6:00 p.m. at our Junior High fields.
The kids have been begging me to come to their games, so I finally braved it and took Luke and Layne in the car with me to their games this past week.
All seemed to be going well. I kept the two little ones buckled up on Tuesday while I tried to take a few pictures, but just as the first game was about to start on Tuesday night, I looked down at Luke in his car seat to discover that he had had a major blowout, with greenish yellow stuff everywhere. Luckily, there was ONE diaper in the car. About half a box of wipes, one outfit, one diaper, and ten minutes later, we were back in business. Not fun. Luke got to watch the rest of the game in his diaper. At least he was clean and didn't seem to mind. I ended up feeding the babes a bunch of snacks to keep them happy, along with holding Layne while I sat on a booster seat next to Luke. We made it through. It ended up being a great night and the kids and Jared (who's a great coach) did well.

2 comments:

  1. Bet you will carry a few more diapers in the car to be prepared for any more blowouts.

    ReplyDelete