Thursday, June 16, 2011

Morning Walks






I finally got with it this week and decided to overcome my laziness. I've started getting up at 5:45 each morning to walk for an hour before Jared has to be to work at 7:00. I walk out into the country, the most quiet and dog-free zone in town.
I've discovered some great opportunities for photography along the way. This morning I decided to take along my camera and capture a few scenes from my journeys. Since I've been walking since Monday, the following pictures I am counting for each day of the week thus far... he, he, he. More to come in the next post.

2 comments:

  1. I gotta love the cows jumping around in the water - you are AMAZING to get up and walk for an hour each day - I guess you need the break - good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your walk alone each morning. That is great that you can do that. The scottish thistle is considered a bab weed here and if one is on your property, you are supposed to kill it.

    ReplyDelete