Thursday, June 16, 2011

Swimming lessons

Kimball and Koria started swimming lessons on Monday. They are doing great, but still have a lot of learn. I have to say, they are doing much better than I ever did. Here are some pictures that I have taken this week during their lessons.

This girl? Well, apparently she's 5. I talked to her mother. She wasn't happy -- you be the judge as to which one. I sympathize with the kid. That would have been me as a 5-year-old in swimming lessons too. It's no wonder I'm a terrible swimmer.




Their lessons started on Monday and will run through Friday of next week. With that, T-ball games, a doctor's appointment for Layne, more yard work, and life as the Black family knows it, we're having a great week.



3 comments:

  1. Koria & Kimball look like they are doing great - way to go guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope they don't try to teach Koria the doggie paddle - she might be thinking a dog would swim with them and then she would be the one freaking out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like they were doing ok in their lessons. I wish I could have done so well.

    ReplyDelete