Monday, June 6, 2011

Mary Kay Makeover Photoshoot

Lauren before ...

Lauren after

Margaret before ...

Margaret after


A friend here in our ward asked me a couple of months ago if I could do some photography for her. She's a Mary Kay (makeup, for you that are unaware) rep and was putting on a makeover session for some of their clients and needed photographs of them for a national contest and the clients themselves. That was Saturday morning. Believe me when I say that I did not comprehend the fact that it takes some women two hours to apply their makeup. If I can't put mine on in 5 minutes or less, it's not worth my time.
Here's just a peek at some of the before and after shots that I took. I'll post more later, but I think that a lot of them turned out well.

2 comments:

  1. Great photos Kendra - I think it's great she asked you to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are becoming quite the photographer.

    ReplyDelete