Monday, June 13, 2011

More T-ball






You may have noticed the chaotic nature of our lives if you looked at Koria's hair in the last set of pictures. I forgot to do it before the game Tuesday night. Oh well. She had fun flaunting it on the field. The boys all run, from whatever their positions are, to dive (literally) for the ball. The girls enjoys talking to each other. It's quite comical to watch.
There's a picture of the almost naked Luke here too, an aftermath of his blowout explained in the last post.
Layne was entertained for a while by random toys I found in the car. When that excitement wore off, I resorted to food...
What do you do between the time you field and the time you are at bat? Play on the bars near the diamond, of course.

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you got to see their game - I know the kids really wanted you to come. I'm sure it was worth the time and effort - these memories will last forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is great that you could all be at the games, even if Layne doesn't seem to interested right now.

    ReplyDelete