Sunday, October 31, 2010

Friday Morning



This is what I woke up to on Friday morning. Koria and Kimball don't have preschool on Fridays, so I told them the night before that we would have a special day to do all-things Halloween. I suggested that they find all of their books that were especially just for the holiday and that the next morning, we would start off the day by reading them to get into the spirit of things. Well, below is pictured the "special" books that they came up with to read. That was just when I caught them too. Who knows what Koria's bed would have turned into if I didn't get up when I did.
I also see this familiar face every morning, proceeded by an extra pungent smell. Luke usually is standing up in his crib though, bouncing around and having a good time banging on the blinds, with a pile of toys on the floor that he's thrown down in delight.




2 comments:

  1. Wow Koria - you guys really have a lot of Halloween books - you guys must have been reading for half the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are those books all on Halloween? What a bout that snowman? We don't have any snow around here yet to build a snowman thank goodness. Have fun hearing all those books. I love books.

    ReplyDelete