Thursday, October 28, 2010

Sisters

I started a game a while ago that I named, "Big Chief PowWow," which is the equivelant of the game "Simon Says." I basically sit on the floor, legs folded indian-style, and speak with a deep, gutteral voice, proceeding commands such as, "Big Chief Pow-Wow say get in your pajamas. Big Chief Pow-Wow say brush your teeth. Make teeth shine." And so on.
The reason I mention this is that Koria being the eldest girl of the bunch, likes the title I've given her for the game, "Little Chief Redhead." It's very fitting, other than the fact that there's nothing little about her abilities to take charge. She's a natural mom too, as seen here in these two pictures I took on Wednesday. She's already better at it than I am. I looked at my two beautiful girls, sitting there next to each other on the couch, and I couldn't help but think of how quickly time is going by, of how much better I hope they turn out than their ol' mom.
They will too. I can already see it. There's hope for the future. All I have to do is look to my children and I see it. Just hope they know how much I love them.


2 comments:

  1. They have their work cut out for them - I should know - I am your big sister and what I say goes - YOU ARE AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of your girls together. Kendra you turned out great and I'm sure they will to. You are a great Mom.

    ReplyDelete