Monday, October 25, 2010

Spanish Group Halloween Party 2

On Friday, we all headed over to our Stake Center for the Spanish Group (not big enough to be a branch yet) Halloween Party. The kids were very excited to be able to dress up for the event, eat some food, and enjoy some fun games. Jared and I put on a fishing pond. Koria and Kimball kept asking me questions around the "pond" and while Jared had to hold Luke to keep him from bursting through the barrier, Layne found a little piece of heaven in licking the wooden floor board, wagging her dragon tail in the air. I obviously could not she her doing this until we were done, so I guess she got a little extra fiber in her diet this weekend. Luke was appropriately dressed as a skunk, and when I went to dish up my plate of food, I looked back across the hall to see a puff of white fur and a big ball of black crawling and bawling in a desperate attempt to catch up with me. His face was a nice shade of red when all was said and done. Kimball made a stunning Darth Vader, and Koria chose to be a pirate (she had multiple outfits lined up this year). Here's a look at the kids.

Darth Kimball, minus the light saber. It proved to dangerous within a matter of minutes or being brought down off of the closet shelf. We'll save it for the big night itself.

Koria RedBeard Black (this is her reaction when I told her to look scurvy. Isn't it awesome that my four-year-old daughter knows what that means?)

2 comments:

  1. Great costumes - ya gotta love the scurvy pirates and the evil darth vader - way to go guys! You looked awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Send a picture of the skunk. I'm curious of what Luke looked like and Layne. That was really fund for them even tho Luke probably thought you had left him forever.
    Kool costumes Kimball and Koria. You look great.

    ReplyDelete