Sunday, October 17, 2010

Nielson's Construction

Wednesday morning, right before we headed up north, K&K had their third field trip of the week with preschool and this time, I was privileged to be able to come along for the adventure. Sure I had to drive six four-year-olds and two adults to a construction site, but it was worth it. Here's a few pictures from the outing. This first one is of Koria getting to blow the horn on a big rig. Kimball's next, with the perma-grin.


The preschoolers got to see a giant bulldozer run over two junk cars, after they had been lifted up in the air by a giant crane and set back on the ground again. It was every Tonka-loving little boy's dream come true. Kimball was kind enough to point out all of the cool stuff for the other kids.

They each received the lovely orange vests and hardhats that they are seen wearing too, which definitely were outstanding. I wish they would have given the adults some too.

2 comments:

  1. Nice little construction crew there - or should I say DESTRUCTION crew - Their field trips sound a lot more fun than mine - I am glad you got to go with them Kendra - it looks like FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kimball, you really look official in that hard hat and vest. It looks like a lot of fun. I would have enjoyed seeing that myself.

    ReplyDelete