Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween ... on October 30th

On days when there are just too many great photos to fit into one post, I do an entry on our other blog too, so you'll just have to read on our other blog for the details of our Halloween adventures of 2010. They were pretty great. Mine even included a new car battery and Advil Sinus Advance Formula. How's that for fun?

Here's a few pictures of the spook alley that Jared made in the back part of our house. It was complete with spooky sounds and music, a moving/talking ghost, a tunnel of doom (which I dared to crawl through myself), and buckets of candy protected by moving skeleton hands. Awesome.

This is the best shot of the whole night. I think they could pass for the real thing. They were, by far, the best outfitted kids of the night.

2 comments:

  1. I love Princess Leia and Darth Vader - you guys really fit the parts well. It was fun to talk to you about the spook alley also. You guys really had a fun day it sounds like. I hope you got lots and lots of candy!

    I hope the skunk and the dragon got along okay also. Luke and Layne should get used to some fun Halloweens . . . they will have many more I think. As much as their parents do for Halloween, this may become their favorite holiday too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You kids are so lucky to have a Dad who really gets into Halloween and makes it fun for you. I love your costumes. Koria and Kimball, you really know how to fit the part. I'm glad you had so much fun.

    ReplyDelete