Sunday, October 10, 2010

Indians ... No Cowboys

The Monday morning after conference, the kids asked me if we could make indian headbands, "just like they used to wear. You know, Mom."
Sure I do. We had a lot of fun putting these together, and Koria and Kimball did their own. They started out strong, cutting their own feathers, but gave out on me about one feather in, so I finished up the rest of the cutting. Notice that Koria didn't feel in the mood for feathers on her headband that day. She made sure that I was aware of that fact. Luke's didn't stay on long.




2 comments:

  1. Cute Kids!

    I can't wait to see you all this week.

    I guess Kimball will be the chief and in charge - the one with the most feathers gets to be the boss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are all a bunch of wild indians. It looks like Layne and Luke were having the most fun of all. What a happy smile Layne. Can't wait to see you all this weekend. We are going to have fun at Lance's home on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete