Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Good Morning


Here's a few pictures from this morning that I thought I'd post about. This is an early gift to both Luke and Layne. It's specifically a toy geared at getting Layne to use her legs for therapy. It's built to pivot around the central area, allowing both babies to walk with their legs to where they want to play.



This? Well, you know Luke -- always up to something. He's made up a new game where he shovee his bottle through the crib slats (used to be just chucking it across the room when he was done drinking) as well as anything else that he can find. This is him being caught in the act. Looks really remorseful, huh?




In reference to the placemats underneath Kimball and Koria's food this morning at breakfast, Koria said,
"Hey Mom, I guess you're having a special day today because you don't have a carpet under your food like ours."

2 comments:

  1. Those are some great shots. I really enjoyed the one of Luke - what a character! Kimball looks like he's up to something too! I love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uou kids have to be the most photograped kids in the world and I must say you always look great. Luke I think you are full of mischief. That looks like a great toy. Have fun Layne and Luke. Placemats--never heard them called carpet before. Ha ha

    ReplyDelete