Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Monday, Dec. 14th


I have to get this post done while K&K are at school. Last night we completed our pajama preparations for this year. Kimball's been asking for "Star Wars" pajamas, as well as Koria, but Kor's come with a twist -- she's requested a Princess Leia set of pajamas -- preferably a nightgown. While we couldn't find a plain nightgown to work with, we were able to find a white shirt and star printed bottoms, then Jared and I created this lovely number with an iron-on set and an image that Jared found online. I have to say, could you find a cooler set of pjs? Don't let her know ... we'll have to wait until Christmas Eve for that ....

2 comments:

  1. THAT IS AWESOME!

    I will zip my lips and not tell her, but it will be hard. Good thing there's only 10 more days and a few more hours . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ypur original P J's are much better looking than some of the inventions I came up with. Some were really bad. I won't tell either

    ReplyDelete