Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Wagon Ride for Preschool

Today Kimball and Koria were able to go on a horse-pulled wagon ride during the first part of preschool. There was not enough room for me to join with them, so I just took a few pictures, then headed home. Come to find out, they were riding around in our neighbors' field, so I was able to get a few of them as they were enjoying the ride too.


Here's Kimball, in the middle of it all.


This is one of Koria's good friends, Kylee, who also happens to be in our ward. They were very excited to be going.

Gloves and hats were required, and I really did put them both on the kids, but as you can see, Koria's either fell off, or else she decided that it was not fashionable enough. All the other kids are still in compliance. I tied Kimball's on so that he didn't have a choice.

Jared was staying at home watching Luke and Layne, so when I pulled up and saw the wagon out back, I had him come out to wave at the kids with me. 15 minutes later, from 200 feet away, Jared's left eye has already turned red, itchy, and who knows what else will happen. Allergies are amazing. We saw the kids for about 30 seconds! I just hope that Kimball doesn't have the same allergies, but I guess that we'll find out ... and see how his asthma does.
Animals, I tell ya. We just can't be around them in this family!

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures - Looks like you guys had tons of fun - hope Jared gets better soon. Sleigh bells ring . . . are you listening?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why there wasn't room for you. It sure looked like fun. Sorry Jared, hope Kimball doesn't have any problems from it.

    ReplyDelete