Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Jared Through His Office Window

He was thrilled when I took this picture of him through his office window, but I thought that it would make a great shot. He took a Christmas Tree to work and asked the secretary to help him decorate it, which he said, in turn, became "Let's have the whole district office staff come into my office and decorate a tree the height of my four-year-olds." That's not a quote, just a summary of his hilarious recounting of the process. Isn't Jared great? I don't know what I'd do without him. Thanks for all the work you do both at the office, at home, and service in the church. You amaze me.
K&K have memorized parts to "The Night Before Christmas" for their preschool program that is coming up next week. Kor's part includes the line,
"He spoke not a word, then went straight to his work, and filled all the stocking, then turned with a jerk."
She gets tripped up on the "and went straight to his work" section, because she likes to say, "and went straight to his office."
Guess she's used to her dad.

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Jared! Nothing like distracting the whole office - The tree looks pretty good, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you have a Christmas tree. It is always fun to decorate them. I still need to get the icycles on mine. Way to go Jared. You are a hard worker.

    ReplyDelete