Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Around the Cabin

I took a lot of pictures this last weekend while we were at the cabin over Labor Day Weekend. Here's a few of my personal favorites. This first one is what Tyler told Becky he'd want for his screensaver. Download it if you want, man.

It took some work to get this close to this butterfly. I liked the outcome.

Kaitlyn, Koria, and Micah all thought that I was a bit off taking this picture, but I loved the look of these boots under the swing.

One of the best parts of the whole trip, for me, was getting to see how much Dad enjoyed holding and talking to Layne. She enjoyed it just as much.

Ahhh, who can resist this face? Not Becky, that's for sure. Luke's been mourning the loss of his favorite person in the whole world (yeah, I think Becky tops me ....) since our return Monday night.

2 comments:

  1. LUKE - I am in withdrawals! I miss you and the rest of your cousins and siblings. I also miss my brothers and sisters. We really had a fun time together and I was just lucky to have Luke to keep me company whenever I wanted.

    Thanks Luke for hanging with me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures. The plant is the Mountain Ash Kimball. Just your color. Then I'm not sure about the butterfly, as it looks like the monarch but is too small I think.
    I'll bet Lance will be excited to see his boots made the pics. Ha Ha
    Dad and Layne really bonded. What a smile Luke!

    ReplyDelete