Monday, September 20, 2010

I'm A Donor

So tonight I officially became a donor ... of hair, that is. I went to get my haircut, and the hairstylist looked at my hair and said, "Oh, you have enough hair here to donate to Locks of Love if you want to." So I said, "Sure, that'd be great!" She explained then that she'd need to take off a couple more inches than I originally had planned on, but whatever.
Nine inches later, here I am, with one of the shortest haircuts this body has seen since the 5th grade.

I also spent some time today making homemade oreos (Shantell's recipe, if anyone asks, HA, HA!) today for our FHE treat. Wow. Talk about a lot of cookies. Here's a look at some before they were assembled.

2 comments:

  1. dad about did a double take when he saw how short your hair was. I think that is neat that you could be a doner... Mariah and Micah have done that before. Some luky kid will get a special wig of your hair and love it. Maybe it will bring much needed color to their life when they really need it.

    Shantell will love it! Ha Ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look stylin!

    No more Princess Leia hairdos for awhile, though. Oh well, it will grow back.

    WAY TO GO KENDRA!

    ReplyDelete