Saturday, September 11, 2010

Wendy's Four-Wheeled Hair Flip

Now there's a girl who knows how to work the camera, eugh? I have to admit, I didn't have time to take a picture yesterday. All the kids have been sick and I've been wrapped up in the "Hunger Games" series, that I finished this morning. Excellent reading. I recommend. This picture above is just another choice capture of the last weekend. I think you'll agree that Wendy's a natural talent. I think you should be a feature in the next Bates' Family parade. You could be the drill team.

3 comments:

  1. What a hottie! However we see this "flip" all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She was in the pep club in high school I think.

    Nice picture and great pose Wendy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The flip looks great Wendy, but I'm tring to figure out if that is a smile or not.

    ReplyDelete