Thursday, September 30, 2010

Ear Infection and The Middle

Sept. 22, last Wednesday, the night before Jared flew out for Florida, was also the day that we found out that Luke had an ear infection after he'd screamed his lungs out for two days, Kimball spent a majority of the day in timeout, Koria spent a majority of the day trying to get Kimball into further trouble while he was in timeout, and Layne started pushing through two new teeth. Oh yeah, Luke pushed through another molar too. Here's some pictures that show Luke and Layne interacting while I was trying to take their pictures.

The good news? Sept. 22 also marked the return of "The Middle." Here's a picture of ..... uh ..... what's her name again?

2 comments:

  1. Layne is looking at Luke, like "this is my brother". What is so funny? Guess it is just him.

    So the middle is back. I didn't know. I'll have to watch for it. I get a kick out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUE HECK!

    (should I dare say that it began last week?)

    I am sorry that Luke and Layne weren't feeling so well. I hope things are getting better now.

    I love you guys a lot!

    ReplyDelete