Sunday, September 19, 2010

Up on the Housetop/FHE with Dora

Since Jared and I hardly ever watch t.v., we decided to just buy a digital receiver, through which we can still get all of the local stations plus a few others, and save ourselves over $600 a year. Jared put up the signal receiver on the roof yesterday (which had me freaked out). This is him in action.

While running in and out of the house to get needed supplies to set up the receiver, Jared stumbled across Kimball and Koria playing in her room with Dora's Magical House. When he noticed this setting, Jared asked them what Dora, Diego, Baby Jaguar, Boots, and Mami were doing. "They're having Family Home Evening, Daddy!" Like it wasn't obvious already. We had to get a picture.

2 comments:

  1. You are so brave Jared. I hate highths. How ddoes it work? I've thought of doing the same thing. Sometimes there is nothing good on all of those channels.

    You have taught your kids right. I'm glad they want there friends to have FHE also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope they got a good treat for FHE!

    ReplyDelete