Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Shots from last Saturday

One of the highlights of the trip for our kids, other than seeing family, was the time we spent at Darby Girls' Camp on the giant slides. I took this picture of Jared and Kimball as we walked back to our vehicles after the adventures of the day.

Kaitlyn, I'll tell you what, I can't believe you're only nine. What a rock star.

The definitely look like their related. Here's Kedryn and Kimball on right before a ride on the four-wheeler.

And this little nugget I like to call "Girls in Bloom." How cheesy is that? You look stunning, ladies! Thanks for coming on the ride with me. Notice the Teton's in the background too.

I love, you Mom and Dad. I can't tell you both that enough. It means the world to me that I was raised by such wonderful, loving parents. Thanks for letting me be one of your children. It's an honor. By the way, Jared took this shot. I happen to love it.

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures!

    Great family!

    Great weekend!

    Thanks to everyone for making it special!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kendra you took great pictures. Thanks so much for doing this for me. You had great subjects didn't you? I love all of my kids and their kids also. We have been blessed with a wonderful loving family. We have a loving Father in Heaven and Mother in Heaven. We are blessed.

    ReplyDelete