Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Haircuts

Alright, alright -- before I get the "what a lame picture" comments, I freely admit that today's picture is not that noteworthy. Just the tools I use for the haircuts I gave to both Jared and Kimball tonight.
Notice I took pictures of the tools, not the haircuts themselves. I noticed on an episode of "NCIS" last night that some of the men seem to have their sideburns cut extremely short and thought to myself, "When I cut the boys' hair next time I wonder if I should do that. It must be pretty modern."
Right?
Well, Jared looked in the mirror after the haircut was complete and I heard an audible gasp from the bathroom. Don't get me wrong, he's not mad, he just has never had his sideburns M.I.A. before. I tried to explain my reasoning, pulling up pictures of the men from the show, only to see that I, in fact, gave Kimball and Jared a Gibb's hairdo -- no part down the middle or anything, just highly cropped sideburns.
Good thing Kimball doesn't care and Jared really loves me.
Maybe I'll start calling Jared "Boss" and watch out for a headsmack or two headed my way.

3 comments:

  1. Oh I got to see these haircuts! Maybe you should cut hair with a new york accent while you hold a bagel and lox with your other hand (you might do better one-handed.)
    If Jared really hates it you can always give him the for wig to wear. Man I love that! Chudesno!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really laughed hard when I read this! I was going to comment about a headslap but you beat me to it. Good luck Jared - maybe you will get less complaints from people now that you look like Gibbs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think a Gibbs haircut is great. That is my favorite TV show. It is good and funny also. It lightens up my day. Hope you boys enjoy your haircuts.

    ReplyDelete