Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Cold Cereal

On this, the last day of November, I am most definitely grateful for the gift of cold cereal. I think that it's an invention especially for me. This was a picture that I took at breakfast, not dinner -- although cereal makes a great dinner around our house every now and then. Kimball and Koria love to look at the cereal boxes, just like I did as a kid. It's almost as much fun as eating.
By way of explaination, the last couple of posts were for Jana, in the hopes that one of the pictures posted would work for Joe and Ev's mission papers. The format needed to be vertical, not horizontal, as all of the pictures I took were formatted. One was a photoshop attempt that I did, hoping to fit Ev in closer to Joe, and the next was a picture that we had taken while we lived in Orem. Different camera. Low resolution. Only shot of Joe that I could find with he and Ev together, he not wearing a hat. Oh well, if it doesn't work, Jana, good luck on the retakes!

2 comments:

  1. I always had to read the cereal boxes also. Everyone wants it turned their way so they can read better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As long as it's Honeycombs - ya! ya! ya!

    ReplyDelete