Monday, November 22, 2010

Monday, November 22

Another day of random sights from around Emery County, Utah. This first one if a picture of our neighbors gas tank. I have been meaning to take a picture of it for a long time now, and since I already had my zoom lense on, I decided to go for it while outside. I love the rustiness of it all.

That's me, snacking away on preschool snacks. I spent a couple of hours this morning making gingersnaps and oatmeal choc. chip/craisin cookies for Kimball's snack day today, Sorry about the bizarre angle, but it was a self-portrait. The cookies were good, by the way.
This final scene is a shot of the mountains to the west of us, heading up to Skyline Drive. I should have taken the picture about ten minutes earlier, because the mountains were enveloped in a moving wall of snow. Oh well, had to pick up the kids from school.
And that's a look at today ... so far.

2 comments:

  1. Good pictures Kendra. You have a talent for getting some interesting ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool picture of the mountains and the cookies look delicious. Maybe I will have to make some!

    ReplyDelete