Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Molars and Incisors

Sunday was a rough day for both Luke and Layne. I thought that the reason that they both cried the whole day away was due to the fact that they were just starting to feel better after colds and the stomach flu.
I was wrong.
Both in the fact that they were feeling better and that those were the reasons behind the bad attitudes.
Monday morning I went in to see the little sweethearts when I noticed that Luke had pushed through three of his incisors in the night. Layne had managed to push through her first molar with a second almost through the gumline too.
Ouch, right? I went a little easy on them the rest of the day.

Here's a couple of shots of Luke's mouth. I tried to get you a view of the new teeth with no luck. He thought the picture taking was rather funny.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you kids could get those teeth through. I really feel for both of you. Here I was glad when I could get mone pulled. No more toothaches for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch! You guys are tough! I hope you have a little break between teeth now. Keep smiling Kendra and Jared - you guys are AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete