Monday, July 11, 2011

Bates Family Reunion 2011

I caught Nicole as she was "sitting on the rocks to enjoy the shade." Thought the bandaides made this picture a classic.

Kor whipped this beauty out for me while I was taking her picture for the Grandma wall.

The fort that Jared and Derek helped the kids make out behind the cabin until we learned about the grizzly bears in the area.

Kaitlyn and Micah decided to throw an impromptu photo op on the four-wheeler for me.

...and Koria, yet again. Man, that girl is spunky.

The next few posts will all be some of my favorite shots of the reunion. I will do some editing of some of the more picturesque later.

2 comments:

  1. Koria - you are quite the girl - I just love your poses - you remind me of your mom more and more each day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You granddauhters sure like to pose. Don't know where you get it from.
    To bad you didn't get to enjoy the fort. I'm sure that bear was long long away from there.

    ReplyDelete